The Acton Wakefield Watersheds Alliance (AWWA), a non-profit 501(c)3 charitable organization established in 2005, is dedicated to protecting and restoring water quality to maintain the social, economic, and environmental stability in our towns and in the region. AWWA is seeking a Development Coordinator to oversee our development program and ensure effective maintenance and growth of our donor base.
Maintain and increase membership for the organization by
- Using Little Green Light to manage the constituent database.
- Processing incoming donations, sending acknowledgements, and coordinating donation appeals.
- Maintaining contact and sharing relevant information with members through MailChimp.
- Coordinating AWWA’s social media presence on FaceBook, Instagram, etc
Develop new and innovative ways to increase membership and overall efficiency and success of AWWA’s development program.
Work collaboratively with other staff/volunteers/consultants of AWWA on fundraising events and other projects designed to increase membership.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, database management, social media and websites
- Development and fundraising experience
- Desktop publishing ability
- Familiarity with Little Green Light a plus
Skills & Temperament:
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills
- Strong team player: responsible, reliable and supportive; but able to self-direct and work independently
- Close attention to detail, and ability to work under deadlines
- Enthusiasm, creativity and a desire to learn
General Requirements & Working Conditions:
This will be a 6-month contracted position averaging 10 hours per week. It may be more or less depending on the needs of a given week. Some of this work can be done remotely, although office time is required for specific tasks. Hours can be flexible. At the conclusion of the 6-month period, there will be the possibility to transition into a permanent employee position.
How to Apply:
Send a cover letter, resume and contact info for at least three references to email@example.com by October 18, 2019.
The position is part-time with an hourly rate, commensurate with experience.
The Acton Wakefield Watersheds Alliance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer based in Union, NH.